Sale!
,

SCAN PCC

(2 customer reviews)

৳ 555.00

Scan Cement are designed to achieve the best characteristics for its customers. Scan Cement are produced according to the European norms BDS EN 197-1:2003.

DELIVERY
Usually Delivers in Within 2-3 working days of order confirmation, the product will reach your destination.

SHIPPING

Free shipping on all orders *(Subject to order value)

EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS: 

You have to make payment through

bKash / Cash / Mutual Trust Bank / Dutch Bangla Banking System.

Product images are used for reference purposes only. Actual products may differ slightly in appearance and color due to lighting during photo shooting or monitor’s display.

  • Most Reasonable Price.
  • 100% Certified.
  • Best Quality.

The minimum quantity of Cement is 200 bags.

Prices of the product may vary call us at 01704-467406

Categories: ,

Portland Composite Cement (PCC)
As part of its relentless pursuit for innovation and constant drive to improve quality, Heidelberg Cement has introduced Portland Composite Cement (PCC) during 2003. Absorbing European Norms in cement producing made Heidelberg Cement Bangladesh Ltd. the pioneer in this sector. Now-a-days all the cement factories of Bangladesh are producing cement as per European Norm. The category Portland Composite Cement (CEM II) is the market leader in Europe.

Cement produced according to the BDS EN
Scan Cement and Ruby Cement are designed to achieve the best characteristics for its customers; this result is achieved by design using clinker and high quality other constituents. PCC has the optimum of: Durability, Long-term strength and workability. Scan Cement and Ruby Cement are produced according to the European norms.

Characteristics of Scan Cement: 

  • Higher Strength
    Scan Cement and Ruby Cement have higher long-term strength than a standard Portland Cement (OPC). The slag part in the design contributes that the gap in long-term strength with OPC is widening as time progresses.
  • Higher Durability
    The design of Scan Cement and Ruby Cement increases the density of concrete (lower permeability). Smaller voids are the effect of the reaction between the clinker and the slag. This density contributes to the durability and lifetime of the construction.
  • Better Workability
    To improve the quality of plaster and masonry work Limestone is added to the design of Scan Cement and Ruby Cement. This improves strongly the workability of the concrete. Plastering will look smoother, better and more beautiful. The concrete is easier to use.
  • Other Improvements
    On top of the above-mentioned improvements Scan Cement and Ruby Cement reduces thermal cracking. Due to the slag in the design less heat is generated which reduces the risk of thermal cracks. Furthermore our brands use less water to achieve the required workability. This contributes to the strength and quality of the construction.

DELIVERY
Usually Delivers in Within 2-3 working days of order confirmation, the product will reach your destination.

SHIPPING

Free shipping on all orders *(Subject to order value)

EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS: 

You have to make payment through

bKash / Cash / Mutual Trust Bank / Dutch Bangla Banking System.

Product images are used for reference purposes only. Actual products may differ slightly in appearance and color due to lighting during photo shooting or monitor’s display.

  • Most Reasonable Price.
  • 100% Certified.
  • Best Quality.

The minimum quantity of Cement is 200 bags.

Prices of the product may vary call us at 01704467406

PROCEDURE:

  1. After you have checked out.
  2. We will send you a sample of the products.
  3. After your confirmation.
  4. After selecting the product, you have to confirm the order by paying 95% within Dhaka. The remaining 5% will be paid in cash on delivery.
  5. Outside Dhaka, you have to confirm the order by making 100% payment. Delivery charge free.
  6. Usually Delivers in Within 2-3 working days of order confirmation, the product will reach your destination.
  7. After we have delivered the products, You pay the rest amount.

2 reviews for SCAN PCC

  1. Major Jasim uddin

    this product is the best cement in the construction site. aribuy team thanks first delivery

  2. Sharif Kamal

    Purchased 400 bags Scan Opc & 200 bags Scan Pcc. On-time delivery & friendly service. Definitely recommend them

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *