Sale!
,

Hollow Blocks Bricks (390x190x140mm)

৳ 55.00

Hollow blocks are innovative building products that are used as substitutes for traditional bricks in building construction. They have an inner void area which is greater than 25% of their gross area and are available in various sizes and shapes.The hollow blocks are made of cement, stone chips, stone dust and sand are not only cheaper than bricks but have other specialities as well. These blocks have more tensile strength, the walls constructed from these blocks act as thermal insulaters because of their hollowness.

Delivery:

Usually Delivers in Within 2-3 working days of order confirmation, the product will reach your destination.

SHIPPING

Free shipping on all orders *(Subject to order value)

EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS:

You have to make payment through

bKash / Cash / Mutual Trust Bank / Dutch Bangla Banking System.

Product images are used for reference purposes only. Actual products may differ slightly in appearance and color due to lighting during photo shooting or monitor’s display.

Prices of the product may vary call us at 01704-467406

PROCEDURE:

1.  After you have checked out.

2.  We will send you a sample of the products.

3.  After your confirmation.

4. After selecting the product, you have to confirm the order by paying 60% within Dhaka. The remaining 40% will be paid in cash on delivery.

5. Outside Dhaka, you have to confirm the order by making 80% payment. Delivery charge    free.

5.  Usually Delivers in Within 2-3 working days of order confirmation, the product will reach  your destination.

6.  After we have delivered the products, You pay the rest amount

Categories: ,

Hollow blocks are innovative building products that are used as substitutes for traditional bricks in building construction. They have an inner void area which is greater than 25% of their gross area and are available in various sizes and shapes.The hollow blocks are made of cement, stone chips, stone dust and sand are not only cheaper than bricks but have other specialities as well. These blocks have more tensile strength, the walls constructed from these blocks act as thermal insulaters because of their hollowness.

Raw materials used in Hollow Block:

1.Stone Chips
2.Pea Gravel
3.
Syllhet Sand
4.
Stone Dust
5.
Cement

Advantage of Hollow Blocks: 

1. Each concrete hollow block is equal to 5 bricks
2.
Its use reduces both the weight and the cost of the house
3.
It has sound, fire and heat insulation, so the room is cooler on hot days and relatively hot on winter days.
4.
The wall made of BLOCK does not hold salt
5.
The plaster of the walls of the hall block is relatively thinner than that of the brick walls. In many cases it is possible to paint directly without plaster. This reduces the cost of mortar.
6.
Due to the large size, the masonry of the walls is fast. As a result labor cost is less.
7.
Homes made by BLOCK are more earthquake resistant.
8.
Electrical / sanitary pipes can be easily installed without cutting the walls.
9.
Does not sweat like normal walls, does not damp, does not fall fungus and enhances beauty.
10.
It does not absorb as much water as Brick.

Delivery:

Usually Delivers in Within 2-3 working days of order confirmation, the product will reach your destination.

SHIPPING

Free shipping on all orders *(Subject to order value)

EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS:

You have to make payment through

bKash / Cash / Mutual Trust Bank / Dutch Bangla Banking System.

Product images are used for reference purposes only. Actual products may differ slightly in appearance and color due to lighting during photo shooting or monitor’s display.

Prices of the product may vary call us at 01704-467406

PROCEDURE:

1.  After you have checked out.

2.  We will send you a sample of the products.

3.  After your confirmation.

4. After selecting the product, you have to confirm the order by paying 60% within Dhaka. The remaining 40% will be paid in cash on delivery. Delivery charge free.

5. Outside Dhaka, you have to confirm the order by making 80% payment.

5.  Usually Delivers in Within 2-3 working days of order confirmation, the product will reach your destination.

6.  After we have delivered the products, You pay the rest amount.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Hollow Blocks Bricks (390x190x140mm)”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *