The brand name Fresh Cement Meghna Group of Industries was started cement manufacturing business in 2002. Fresh Pcc Cement is obtained by intimately mixing together calcareous and argillaceous materials, burning them at clinker temperature up to about 1450 degree celsius, and grinding the resulting clinker (calcined product) at required fineness, and finally mixed with gypsum to obtain cement.
Clinker 80% to 94%; Slag, Fly Ash, Gypsum 0% to 5%; Limestone 6% to 20%
- Higher durability of the concrete structure due to less permeability
- More resistance towards the attack of alkalis, sulphates, chloride, and chemicals
- Better workability
- Low heat of hydration
- Due to higher fineness, it has better cohesion with aggregates and makes concrete denser
- The required lower water-cement ratio increases the compressive strength of the concrete
- Better surface finish
Usually Delivers in 12 to 48 hours
Free shipping on all orders*(Subject to order value)
EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Net banking & Credit/ Debit/ bKash/ Nagad
- Demand Draft / Cheque / Money order
Product images are used for reference purposes only. Actual products may differ slightly in appearance and color due to lighting during photo shooting or monitor’s display.
- Most Reasonable Price.
- 100% Certified.
- Best Quality.
The minimum quantity of Cement is 200 bags.
Prices of the product may vary call us at 01704467406
- After you have checked out.
- We will send you a sample of the products.
- After your confirmation.
- After selecting the product, you have to confirm the order by paying 90% within Dhaka. The remaining 10% will be paid in cash on delivery.
- Outside Dhaka, you have to confirm the order by making 100% payment. Delivery charge free.
- Usually Deliver in Within 2-3 working days of order confirmation, the product will reach your destination.
- After we have delivered the products, You pay the rest amount.