Bashundhara OPC

৳ 570.00

Categories: ,
Detail Information about Bashundhara Cement

Bashundhara Cement is the premier product of Bashundhara Industrial Complex Limited (BICL). Bashundhara Group established 2 (two) units of Bashundhara Cement under ‘Bashundhara Industrial Complex Ltd.’ at Mongla & Madangonj.

BDS EN 197-1:2003,
ASTM C-595
Clinker : 80-94%
S-V-L : 6-20%
Gypsum : 0-5%


Usually Delivers in 72 to 48 hours


Free shipping on all orders*(Subject to order value)


  • Net banking & Credit/ Debit/ bKash/ Nagad
  • Cash
  • Demand Draft / Cheque / Money order

Product images are used for reference purposes only. Actual products may differ slightly in appearance and color due to lighting during photo shooting or monitor’s display.

  • Most Reasonable Price.
  • 100% Certified.
  • Best Quality.

The minimum quantity of Cement is 200 bags.

Prices of the product may vary call us at 01704467406


  1. After your confirmation.
  2. After selecting the product, you have to confirm the order by paying 85% within Dhaka. The remaining 15% will be paid in cash on delivery.
  3. Outside Dhaka, you have to confirm the order by making 90% payment. Delivery charge free.
  4. Usually Delivers in Within 2-3 working days of order confirmation, the product will reach your destination.
  5. After we have delivered the products, You pay the rest amount.
  6. After you have checked out.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Bashundhara OPC”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *